2019 Media Partners
2018 Executive Sponsors
2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Supporting Sponsors
2018 Supporting Partners
2018 Media Partners
2019 Featured Speakers
The 3rd annual Patients as Partners EU is the only conference in Europe that demonstrates how to involve patients throughout the entire medicines development life cycle to drive greater efficiencies in clinical research.
Patients as Partners EU is co-produced with industry, patient advocacy and government to establish a well-rounded program that addresses the needs of all stakeholders seeking to implement and advance patient involvement across the entire clinical development continuum.
Each session puts ideas into action and demonstrates the what, where, when and how behind the topic. The sessions demonstrate how these insights were used to co-create solutions with patients and measure the impact of those initiatives.
- Patient Keynote: Former Professional English Footballer and Patient Advocate
- New PFMD Guidance on How to Enhance the Quality of Patient Engagement throughout the Medicines Development
- Merck’s Next Phase of Patient Centricity in R&D: Driving Innovative Medicines Development
- How Pfizer is Driving its “Patient First” Global Initiative Across Multiple Departments and Teams
- How to Return Data to Patients
- Kids Barcelona: How to Promote the Design and Development of Clinical Research Initiatives in Children at a pan-European Level
- Case Study between a Global Pharma and the NIHR to Develop and Pilot a Network to Connect Industry and Patients who are Willing and Able to Contribute at the Protocol Design Stage
- Addressing the Urgent Need for Plain Language Summaries for Clinical Trials and Medical Publications
|We take Patients Included very seriously and are excited to bring “Ask the Patient” to Patients as Partners EU, a program representing a group of individuals who’ve experienced a clinical trial.
These patients, our Medical Heroes, will be available to answer questions about their clinical trial experience. It is a great opportunity to learn about the realities of a clinical trial directly from the patient’s point of view. They will have a badge identifying their participation and will be available throughout the conference. We will also have an area in the exhibit hall to meet them during breaks.
– Who Participated in 2018 –
If you are interested in participating in the 3rd annual Patients as Partners Europe program, please contact Jennifer Moran at Jennifer@tcfllc.org.
Executive Director, Business Development
Business Development Manager