2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Media Partners
|Anton Hoos, MD, PhD, MBA
| Nicholas Brooke
|Nathalie Bere, MSc
– Overview –
We are delighted to bring the Patients as Partners US event to Europe. We would like to thank our European attendees at the US conference for challenging and encouraging us to bring the conference to Europe. The goal of creating patient centricity as the ecosystem within pharma can not be achieved without patient involvement.
Patients as Partners EU is co-produced with patients, industry, academia, government and nonprofit organizations to establish a well-rounded program that addresses the needs of all stakeholders seeking to implement and advance patient involvement across the entire clinical development continuum.
Each session puts ideas into action and demonstrates the what, where, when and how behind the topic. The sessions demonstrate how these insights were used to co-create solutions with patients and measure the impact of those initiatives.
-Patient Involvement Toolbox: How Does it Work? –
- The conference room will be set up in rounds for easier interaction and each table will be provided with a paper “Tool-Box” and an assortment of specially designed materials to help capture ideas.
- Each session will conclude with a list of key take-aways presented from the session representative.
- At the end of each session, time will be allotted to organize ideas.
- During the breaks and lunch ideas can also be shared around the room at designated areas.
- Result: Each attendee will walk away with a toolbox full of ideas that will support their patient involvement initiatives.
– Patient Q&A Platform –
Patients will be given first opportunity to address their questions to the speaking faculty to ensure their voice and concerns are addressed.
– “Ask the Patient” Program –
We are pleased to bring “Ask the Patient” to Patients as Partners EU, a program representing a group of individuals who’ve experienced a clinical trial. These patients, our Medical Heroes, will be at Patients as Partners EU to answer questions about their clinical trial experience. It is a great opportunity to learn about the realities of a clinical trial directly from the patient’s point of view. They will have a badge identifying their participation and will be available throughout the conference. We will also have an area in the exhibit hall to meet them during breaks.
A special thanks to our advisors for their unwavering guidance and expertise in helping us with the research to craft an in-depth agenda that puts the “discussion” around patient involvement into action across the entire clinical development continuum.
We look forward to seeing you in London, January 23-24, 2018.
Executive Director, Business Development