An Insight into PODD
The Conference Forum is delighted to present the 5th Annual PODD, Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery event. This annual Boston based conference is designed with three purposes:
- To present a strategic level program for pharma and biotech business development professionals with a thorough overview of the latest drug delivery technologies available along with an update on deals and opportunities to improve therapies and extend the life cycle of a drug.
- To provide drug delivery and specialty pharmas with a platform to present their technologies and get the latest insights on what the delivery and formulation needs are.
- To offer ample networking time, facilities and services for one-on-one meetings to establish new business contacts and enhance existing ones.
The 5th annual event is chaired Barbara Lueckel, PhD, Global Business Development Director, Roche and keynoted by Robert Langer, PhD, David H.Koch Institute Professor, MIT.
The ultimate goal for PODD is to foster a meeting place that inspires innovation and advancement of drug development and delivery as well as providing support for the leaders behind the movement.
"Excellent PODD conference."
- James Spavins, Pfizer
"Was a great conference and getting better every year!"
- Rudy Emmelot, IntraTab Labs
"I have to say #PODD2014 was a great opportunity for me. I learned a lot and met great people. Thanks to The Conference Forum."
- Sina Eetezadi, nemata
"I found the conference very insightful and the one-to-one meetings highly valuable. Congratulations on organizing a wonderful conference!"
- Mary Gardner, Hospira Inc.
"We were impressed by the size of the turn out, the caliber of the individuals in attendance and the quality of the panels, presentations and discussions. It was a pleasure and privilege for us to attend. We only hope that our presence added to your conference as much as your conference added to our position in the pharma community. The conference team consistently got "right" both the technicalities, as well as the personalities. Great job, well done. Congratulations, and kudos, to all of you."
- Susan Rosenbaum, Lauren Sciences LLC
"A nice and fruitful meeting."
- Sylvestre Grizot, PhD, MedinCell S.A.
"I enjoyed the opportunity and the new connections I made. I look forward to next year’s event."
- Jonathan Behr, PhD, Enlight
" Very much enjoyed both the 1st and 2nd PODD meetings - and looking forward to the 3rd in Boston next year. Great forum for anyone interested in drug delivery for the biopharma industry"
- Baruch Harris, PhD, Chief Business Officer, Enlight Biosciences
"Overall, outstanding conference, well done!"
- Ralph Solarski, PhD, Director, Business Development & Strategy, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
"Congratulations on a very successful conference! It is a very unique conference and I enjoyed it very much."
- Avinash G. Thombre, PhD, Research Fellow, Pfizer Inc.
- Jones W. Bryan, PhD, Vice President, Business Development and Licensing, Supernus Pharmaceuticals
"Thank you for a great conference that brought us together to network and share ideas. The conference is refreshing and well organized. Congratulations for a job well done."
- Peter Hoffmann, PhD, ph Associates
"I enjoyed the panels and the meeting was well done."
- Jack Talley, President & CEO, EpiCept Corp.
"Nice job!! Thanks to the conference organizers."
- Jonathan M. Rigby, CEO, SteadyMed Therapeutics, Inc.
"Thank you for an excellent conference."
- Jane Nichols, MBA, Business Development, Nanocopoeia Inc.
"I enjoyed the conference and received a number of interesting leads from it."
- Julius Knowles, Head, Platforms, Strategic Alliances, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc.
"I was honestly very much impressed by the conference, the set up with presentations and panels and the high level number of executives from the different stakeholders."
- Sven Stegemann, PhD, President, Geriatric Medicine Society
"It was a great event and my thanks to you and your excellent team."
- Keith Horspool, PhD, Vice President, Pharmaceutical Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
"It was a great pleasure to attend PODD. Thank for organizing this meeting."
- Ye (Bill) Huang, PhD, NCE-Formulation Sciences, Global Pharmaceutical Science
"I thoroughly enjoyed the conference, the meetings and the presentations."
- Monica Fernand, Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, BD Medical – Pharmaceutical Systems