2019 Executive Sponsors
2019 Associate Sponsors
2019 Supporting & Educational Partners
2019 Media Partners
Reporting on Rapid Advancements of Clinical, Scientific and Business Developments in IO
Immuno-Oncology 360° addresses business aspects, clinical advancements and scientific data for cancer immunotherapy that helps advance technology platforms to develop therapeutics at an accelerated rate. The rapid advancement in our understanding of human cancer immunity and immunotherapy combinations is nearly impossible for individual scientists to comprehend. Only together, as an engaged and interactive scientific community, can we hope to enable a patient’s immune system to eradicate cancer.
Immuno-Oncology 360° provides 10 plenary sessions over the course of 3 days addressing:
2019 Featured Speakers
We would like to welcome Dr Andrew Baum, Citi as part of the 2019 lead advisory committee. Designed by Dr Andrew Baum, along with Dr Axel Hoos, GSK and Dr James Gulley, NCI, the 5th annual Immuno-Oncology 360° program includes more than 80 speakers and over 60 talks.
Immuno-Oncology 360° reports on the most current data and rapid advancements to help IO stakeholders:
- Be at the forefront of the most relevant research and developments from key leadership who are at the pulse of cancer immunotherapy
- Foster collaboration amongst those working in all aspects of cancer immunotherapy together under one roof
- Partner to expand technology platforms to develop therapeutics at an accelerated rate
- Receive the latest pre-clinical, translational and clinical data from academic and industry
- Identify and gain a greater understanding of what assets are available for potential combinations
- Create and prioritize strategies targeted toward specific tumor types
- Hear from IO clinical trial leaders as they cover trial design, clinical operations, the latest outcomes and lessons learned
- Get key investor and analyst evaluations and insights on the IO landscape, challenges and what’s next
- Hear reports on industry trends from Endpoint News, BioCentury Innovations and Bloomberg Intelligence
- Learn about biomarker advancements in vaccines, imaging, neoantigen approaches and more
- Obtain coverage on a wide range of emerging technologies
If you are interested in participating in the 5th Annual Immuno-Oncology 360° 2019 program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
"By bringing together groups such as scientists, investors, and experts in clinical trial design and logistics, it creates a forum where there’s quite a lot of folks participating who are not traditionally talking to one another on a daily basis."
- Roy Baynes, MD, PhD, Merck
"I really enjoyed it and connecting with some really interesting and inspiring people with whom I'm sure this is just the beginning of long standing interactions."
- Jacqueline Karmel, Roche
"Thank you again for the amazing invitation, it was truly my pleasure to be able to participate in the excellent event you organized."
- Christine Ward, BMS
"IO360° was one of the best immuno-oncology meetings I’ve been to. Kudos! Great speakers and great dialogue!"
- Jim Mansfield, PerkinElmer
"Congratulations again on the excellent program for the Immuno-Oncology 360° meeting. It was truly well coordinated and the topics were fantastic!"
- Gilson Baia, PhD, Champions Oncology
"Really good, well-rounded and novel content. Congratulations on filling the house beyond capacity and for securing such an impressive speaking faculty."
- Eileen Daniels, Nektar Therapeutics
"Thank you for a great conference!"
- Elena Spanjaard, Pfizer
"Your team did a wonderful job in putting together an interesting and relevant program."
- Lew Bender, Intensity Therapeutics
"It was a great conference and I was happy to be a part of it."
- Anna Pavlick, DO, MD, NYU Cancer Center