2019 Executive Sponsors
2019 Associate Sponsors
2019 Supporting & Educational Partners
2018 Executive Sponsors
2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Supporting Sponsors
2018 Conference Supporter
Supporting & Educational Partners
2018 Media Partners
The Premier Meeting Across all Stakeholders in Immuno-Oncology
Immuno-Oncology 360° is a comprehensive program providing exposure to the entire spectrum of R&D, addressing key aspects from all facets of IO including:
Listen: 7 Minutes on What to Expect
Dr Axel Hoos, GSK and Dr James Gulley, NCI, together led the design of the 4th annual Immuno-Oncology 360° program that included more than 70 speakers and over 60 talks. We were delighted to have Dr Andrew Baum, Citi confirmed as the financial commercial implications plenary keynote.
Immuno-Oncology 360° provided the most up-to-date research, data and progress to help IO stakeholders:
- Be at the forefront of the most relevant research and developments from key leadership who are at the pulse of cancer immunotherapy
- Foster collaboration amongst those working in all aspects of cancer immunotherapy together under one roof
- Receive the latest pre-clinical, translational and clinical data from academic and industry
- Identify and gain a greater understanding of what assets are available for potential combinations
- Create and prioritize strategies targeted toward specific tumor types
- Hear from IO clinical trial leaders as they cover trial design, clinical operations, the latest outcomes and lessons learned
- Get key investor and analyst evaluations and insights on the IO landscape, challenges and what’s next
- Hear reports on industry trends from Endpoint News and BioCentury Innovations and a progress update on the Cancer Moonshot
- Learn about biomarker advancements in vaccines, imaging, neoantigen approaches and more
- Obtain coverage on a wide range of emerging technologies
If you are interested in participating in the 5th Annual Immuno-Oncology 2019 program, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.
"I really enjoyed it and connecting with some really interesting and inspiring people with whom I'm sure this is just the beginning of long standing interactions."
- Jacqueline Karmel, Roche
"These are important times for cancer patients and our gratitude goes out to those who participate in these important clinical studies as well as their families and caregivers."
- Roy Baynes, MD, PhD, Merck
"Thank you again for the amazing invitation, it was truly my pleasure to be able to participate in the excellent event you organized."
- Christine Ward, BMS
"IO360° was one of the best immuno-oncology meetings I’ve been to. Kudos! Great speakers and great dialogue!"
- Jim Mansfield, PerkinElmer
"Congratulations again on the excellent program for the Immuno-Oncology 360° meeting. It was truly well coordinated and the topics were fantastic!"
- Gilson Baia, PhD, Champions Oncology
"Really good, well-rounded and novel content. Congratulations on filling the house beyond capacity and for securing such an impressive speaking faculty."
- Eileen Daniels, Nektar Therapeutics
"Thank you for a great conference!"
- Elena Spanjaard, Pfizer
"Your team did a wonderful job in putting together an interesting and relevant program."
- Lew Bender, Intensity Therapeutics
"It was a great conference and I was happy to be a part of it."
- Anna Pavlick, DO, MD, NYU Cancer Center