2019 Executive Sponsors
2019 Associate Sponsors
2019 Exhibiting Companies
2019 Supporting Collaborator
2019 Media Partners
2018 Executive Sponsors
2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Exhibiting Companies
2018 Supporting Sponsors
DPharm is the annual event to get the best access to innovative ideas, especially disruptive ones, to advance drug development operations from pharma and outside industry leaders with a view to reducing the burden to patients and investigators.
In its 8th year, DPharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials was dedicated to all things digital, data science, patient data ownership and new approaches to optimize clinical operation systems.
Strategic Innovation Leadership
Andreas Koester, MD, PhD
Craig Lipset, MBA
2018 Topics Included:
DPharm 2018 Highlights:
- Network with over 400+ Innovative Thinkers and Doers from:
- Mid to large pharma
- Tech companies
- Patient groups
- CROs and Sites
- Access to 40+ Clinical Trial Tec Companies
- 10+ Networking Activities and Access to Partnering Meetings
- 20+ Disruptive Ideas from Outside Pharma Representation from:
- 20+ Examples of Clinical Collaborations and Partnerships
- 100% Focus on Patient Centered Clinical Trials
Pharma Companies Reporting on Innovation from the Trenches
12+ pharmaceutical companies reported on a specific example of innovation applied to
|4 Essential Track Choices to Disrupt Clinical Trials:
DPharm Idol is a live show where you see bold and daring startups pitch their disruptive technologies to the most discerning judges, from veteran investors like Esther Dyson to Roche’s Global Head of Operations, John Varaklis. The live Q&A provides an amazing lesson on how to properly assess new technologies.
- “Ask the Patient” Program
- Patient Data Access and Ownership Track
- Dedicated tracks on Clinical Research as a Care Option and How to Create a Service Oriented Culture in Drug Development
- Patient-led panel
- The latest on technologies/apps to help patients in clinical research
- DPharm is a TED-style event showcasing innovations from leading Pharma R&D practitioners and from other industries.
- DPharm underscores the promise and challenge of innovation in advancing drug development.
- DPharm features new models and collaborations to get therapeutics to patients faster.
- DPharm features the full spectrum of clinical research options and utilizes insights more appropriately.
- DPharm is dedicated to challenging creative solutions and finding a way to implement them.
- DPharm explores to whom companies are being disruptive and to gain a better understanding of the impact on clinical trials.
You are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts and ideas for the 2019 event.
The Most Advanced Conference on Challenging New Ideas for Clinical Trials
"Really great presentations (almost Ted-talk like set up); enjoyed the information sharing and inspirational patient speakers (also great that there were patients/advocates attending as well)."
- Danielle DeVico, Biogen
"Patient Keynote was very touching. I liked the richness of the content. Greatly produced."
- Hassan Kadhim, Boehringer-Ingelheim
"DPharm is the go to place to connect with innovators in pharma research."
- Joe Kim, Eli Lilly
"An informative meeting with great networking. I like the style of presentations, the cutting edge presentations and opening with inspirational stories."
- Megan McBride, Janssen
"Thanks for making it happen again. Great event, growing attendance, and more importantly increasing quality."
- Tomasz Sablinski, MD, PhD, Transparency Life Sciences
"Unencumbered access to some incredibly brilliant minds, brought together by the obvious enjoyment they have in collaborating. I found the event quite inclusive. Thank you for making this a valuable learning experience."
- Marilyn Pratt, Medidata
"Congratulations on a very successful conference."
- Chandra Ramanathan, Bayer HealthCare, LLC
"Thank you! It was great...as usual!"
- Solomon Babani, BioPharma Solutions
"What an amazing meeting. So impressed!"
- John Brownstein, PhD, Boston Children’s Hospital
"Thank you for putting together such a great event. It was a pleasure working with each of you.It was a great experience."
- Amy Ripston, 4G Clinical
"Thanks and congrats again for a great DPharm2016, proud to have been part of this years edition."
- Bert Hartog, Janssen
"Thank you for making DPharm a valuable learning experience."
- Marilyn Pratt, Medidata Solutions
"Dpharm was a must attend event for those looking at embedding Systemic Thinking and disruptive innovation into their work models."
- Michelle Shogren, Bayer
"I love coming back to DPharm as the 2014 edition changed my life. It was my first time at DPharm and prior to my attendance, I was working on innovation related to the way we design clinical trials. I recall being absolutely amazed by the spirit of collaboration. After the conference was over, I spent my Saturday connecting with speakers and attendees on Linkedin, thinking: I want to be part of this community! Two years later, my dream came true...I come back to find respected colleagues that became friends and collaborations, to exchange ideas and learn from each other!"
- Attendee, DPharm 2016