2018 Executive Sponsors
2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Technology Sponsors
2018 Supporting Sponsor
2018 Soapbox Sponsors
2018 Media Partners
2018 Conference Supporter
Who Should Attend & Why?
The annual Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery (PODD) is a business development event covering the latest advances in drug delivery science, while also providing a meeting place to network and form new partnerships. The PODD event features a wide range of innovative drug delivery technologies that can potentially improve the delivery of various types of drugs, including proteins, peptides, mRNA therapies, oncology therapeutics, and small molecules.
This conference is designed for:
- Business Development
- External Licensing/Development
- Technology Licensing
- Portfolio Management
- Research & Technology Development
- Formulation Sciences/Development
- Dosage Formulation Development
- Novel Delivery Systems
- Head of CMC
From Drug Delivery and Specialty Pharma:
- Business Development
- Formulation Sciences
- Technology Development
- Commercial Development
This conference is also of interest to the Life Science Investment Community.
- Get Access to 400+ business development attendees
- 70% Pharmaceutical Executives in attendance
- 20% growth in Drug Delivery companies participating year over year
- 42+ Drug Delivery Technology and Devices showcased, representing 18+ types of delivery systems
- 84+ Industry Speakers
- Drug Delivery & Device companies with global representation from US, Japan, Israel, Australia, Germany, England, France, & Canada
- 400+ one-to-one meetings scheduled through our on-site partnering system
The PODD Partnering Tool helps connect you with fellow Industry Professionals!
The official networking platform for PODD is Meeting Mojo, a partnering meeting scheduler. This experience can be done via your desktop or mobile device, making it easy to continue to interact in real-time as you stay on top of your meeting requests.
Benefits of the Partnering Tool
- Partnering tables will be in the networking and exhibit room.
- Meetings times occur throughout all breaks, lunch and the reception.
- Set up 15+ meetings per day
- Semi-private tables available all day long
- Search other attendee profiles
- Schedule meetings with potential or existing partners
- View available track sessions and add to your custom schedule
- Send private message to other attendees
- Create and manage a customized, personal agenda
- Upload photos and documents
Hear from some past attendees: