Setting new standards in information exchange for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
Disruptive Innovations 2012 at a Glance!
July 26, 2012
At the Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials 2nd annual event, you will meet industry leaders determined to reinvent clinical trials. This is an outcomes-focused program with over 30 examples of bold innovative strategies and the application of technology for real changes in clinical trial advancements.Taking place in Boston, MA on September 13-14, the Disruptive Innovations event features:
The conference is led by:
- 30 examples and case studies on bold innovation for real changes in clinical trial advancements
- Exhibiting- leading vendors in the disruptive clinical trial space
- Training on the key creative behaviors that drive innovation rather than process
- Keynote from NASA on creativity collaboration and innovation
- Specialized sessions in patient recruitment and physician involvement
- One-on-one meeting services and space for networking
-Connecting Change Makers –The Disruptive Innovations event endeavors to connect change makers who can share current solutions, propose new solutions and commit to testing them and share the results. This conference is designed to be engaging in a highly informative format, similar to the style of TED events. Partial and full scholarships available for start ups.10% Discount of registration fee with code BLOG.
- Craig H. Lipset, Head of Clinical Innovation, Research & Development , Pfizer Inc
- John Orloff, MD, SVP, Global Development & Chief Medical Officer,Novartis Pharma AG
- Andreas Koester, MD, PhD, VP, Clinical Trial Innovation & External Alliances, Janssen Healthcare Innovation, a J&J company