Setting new standards in information exchange for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
Mobile in Clinical Trials Agenda Announced!
May 26, 2016
The 3rd Annual Mobile in Clinical Trials program agenda is published! The 2016 event takes place September 19th at the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel Boston. The theme for 2016 is implementation, scale up and making mobile a reality finally in drug development.
We are delighted to welcome back Pfizer’s Dr Dan Karlin, Human Biology Lead, Computational Neuromedicine and Human Biology as conference chair.
Key topics being covered in 2016 are:
- Identifying the current barriers and addressing how to overcome them once and for all
- The Influence of Mobile Data on Investigative Decisions led by Roche
- Rethinking How we Use Sensors in Clinical Trials with Pfizer & Otsuka
- MIT and Eli Lilly on How to Reinterpret the Cognition Scale in a Digital Era?
- How to Get a New Technology Written Into an Upcoming Protocol: Science 2.0
- ResearchKit: Where Are They Now and Where are the Real Benefits?
- Addressing the limitations of the Research Kit and how to Close the Gaping Holes
- Overcoming Intellectual property delays further adoption of mobile devices with Biogen Idec.
- mProve Health on considerations when planning a pilot for a BYOD study
- The NHSA on integrated approaches to using digital as a clinical tool as one source for everyone to access,
Click here for more information on the agenda.