Setting new standards in information exchange for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
Video: John D Carroll, Endpoints News, moderates immunotherapy panel at J.P. Morgan 2018
January 16, 2018
During the 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, Endpoints News and Cancer Research Institute co-hosted a breakfast covering cancer immunotherapy and the PD-1/L1 pipeline, moderated by John D Carroll (Co-founder and Editor of Endpoints News).
- Jay Bradner — President of the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR)
- Ellen Sigal — Chairperson & Founder of Friends of Cancer Research
- Hervé Hoppenot — Chairman, President, and CEO at Incyte
- David Berman — SVP, Immuno-oncology Franchise Head at AstraZeneca
- Aiman Shalabi — CMO, Cancer Research Institute
- Gideon Blumenthal— Deputy Office Director (acting) Office of Hematology Oncology Products, FDA
Read more about the panel on Endpoints News.
Carroll will deliver the the Endpoints News Report at the 4th Annual Immuno-Oncology 360° (Feb 7-9, 2018, NYC). His talk will review the build up of immuno-oncology over the past few years and will discuss what possible impacts there may be on collaborations as a result of the large amount of money and the extraordinary investment numbers we have seen invested in the space may have on collaborations.
IO360° is grateful for the support of Endpoints News (media partner) and Cancer Research Institute (Educational partner). Learn more about the upcoming IO360°.
Photograph and video copyright Jeff Rumans, Endpoints News.