2018 Executive Sponsors
2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Educational & Supporting Partners
2018 Media Partners
Rational Combinations 360° 2018 Registration Fees
All fees include:
- Attendance to all sessions
- Conference program materials
- Morning coffee/tea, lunch and reception
- Access to exhibits
- Access to one-on-one meeting space
- Access to post conference slides that are made available
Standard Industry Fee
- Launch Rate: $1595 until 6/8/18
- First Early Bird: $1695 from 6/9/18 – 7/13/18
- Last Early Bird: $1795 from 7/14/18 – 8/10/18
- Standard Rate: $1895 after 8/10/18
Academia, Non-Profit & Government Fee
This fee includes all the same benefits as Standard Industry and is 50% of the Standard fee to support for full-time employees of non-profits, government entities and academia.
- Launch Rate: $797.50 until 6/8/18
- First Early Bird: $847.50 from 6/9/18 – 7/13/18
- Last Early Bird: $897.50 from 7/14/18 – 8/10/18
- Standard Rate: $947.50 after 8/10/18
If you have a start up company to help in the Immuno-Oncology space, but you don’t have the budget to exhibit, please contact our customer service team for help. For information on how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission behind the Scholarship program is to assist qualified start-ups and small biotech and pharma companies, as well as individual patients and patient advocates, that can benefit from the information, but cannot afford the registration fee. Partial and full scholarships are offered on a first come, first served basis. For information on how to apply, email email@example.com.
Cancellation & Payment Policies
Payment must be received in full by the event date. All discounts will be applied to the Conference Only fee (excluding add-ons)‚ cannot be combined with any other offer‚ and must be paid in full at the time of order.
If you are unable to attend and would like to register a substitute, please email Customer Service. Your substitute must provide identification on-site.
If you need to cancel your registration, please note the following policies based on the start date of the event:
Ten or more business days prior: A full refund less the administration fee of $295, or a pass to another event valid for two years from the date of issue.
Less than ten business days prior: A pass to a future event for either yourself or a colleague from the same company valid for two years from the date of issue.