2019 Executive Sponsors
2018 Executive Sponsors
2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Supporting Sponsors
2018 Educational & Supporting Partners
2018 Media Partners
Lead advisors Dr Patrick Hwu, MD Anderson, Dr Axel Hoos, GSK and Dr Ian McCaffery, Janssen, presented the 3rd annual Rational Combinations 360° program that addressed business aspects, clinical advancements and scientific data in IO combination strategies. The rapid advancement in our understanding of human cancer immunity and immunotherapy combinations is nearly impossible for individual scientists to comprehend. Only together, as an engaged and interactive scientific community, can we hope to enable a patient’s immune system to eradicate cancer.
The Rational Combinations 360° summit will return to Philadelphia in September 2019. Check back this Spring for more program announcements.
2018 Featured Speakers
What to Expect at Rational Combinations 360° 2018 – 5 Mins Overview
Rational Combinations 360° addressed the following:
September 13, 2018
Discovery and Preclinical Science
Translational Science and Emerging Biomarkers
Operationalizing IO Combinations
IO Emerging Technologies
September 14, 2018
Emerging Clinical Combinations
Emerging Data Combinations in Clinical Trials
Rational Combinations 360° provided the most up-to-date research, data and progress on combination developments to help IO stakeholders:
- Be at the forefront of the most relevant research and developments for IO combinations from key leadership who are at the pulse of cancer immunotherapy
- Foster collaboration amongst others working in all aspects of cancer immunotherapy by rounding up all stakeholders under one roof
- Receive the latest pre-clinical, translational and clinical data from academia and industry
- Better understand what assets are available for potential combinations that may be able to give patients more treatment options
- Create and prioritize combination strategies targeted toward specific tumor types
- Get key investor and analyst evaluations and insights on the IO combination landscape
- Learn about biomarker advancements, neoantigen approaches and more
- Obtain coverage on a wide range of emerging technologies
If you are interested in participating in the 4th annual Rational Combinations 360° program, please contact Kate Woda at Kate@tcfllc.org.
Don’t wait until next September to continue the conversation of IO Rational Combinations. Join us at the 5th annual Immuno-Oncology 360° Summit February 6-8, 2019 in NYC. Learn more here.
"By bringing together groups such as scientists, investors, and experts in clinical trial design and logistics, it creates a forum where there’s quite a lot of folks participating who are not traditionally talking to one another on a daily basis."
- Roy Baynes, Merck Research Labs
"I absolutely enjoyed the meeting! It was great getting both academia and industry together to discuss how we move forward."
- Robert Andtbacka, Huntsman Cancer Institute
"Thanks so much for putting on a great conference. It was very informative and I was excited to be a part of it. I am looking forward to the next one!"
- Amanda Bruno, GSK
"It was a great conference. I learned a lot and enjoyed the diversity of speakers"
- Julia Keith, RA Capital
"It was great meeting. I really enjoyed the conference and my interactions with several of the participants."
- Jeffrey Wallin, Genentech