2018 Executive Sponsors
2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Educational & Supporting Partners
2018 Media Partners
Lead advisors Dr Patrick Hwu, MD Anderson, Dr Axel Hoos, GSK and Dr Ian McCaffery, Janssen, present the 3rd annual Rational Combinations 360° program that addresses business aspects, clinical advancements and scientific data in IO combination strategies to fight a wider range of cancers.
Rational Combinations 360° is a comprehensive program providing exposure to the entire spectrum of R&D, addressing key aspects across all facets of combination immunotherapies including:
Understanding and determining how to apply certain IO combinations for the right patients and specific tumor types is arguably the most difficult challenge within cancer immunotherapy.
Rational Combinations 360° provides the most up-to-date research, data and progress on combination developments to help IO stakeholders:
- Be at the forefront of the most relevant research and developments for IO combinations from key leadership who are at the pulse of cancer immunotherapy
- Foster collaboration amongst others working in all aspects of cancer immunotherapy by rounding up all stakeholders under one roof
- Receive the latest pre-clinical, translational and clinical data from academia and industry
- Better understand what assets are available for potential combinations that may be able to give patients more treatment options
- Create and prioritize combination strategies targeted toward specific tumor types
- Get key investor and analyst evaluations and insights on the IO combination landscape
- Learn about biomarker advancements, neoantigen approaches and more
- Obtain coverage on a wide range of emerging technologies
If you are interested in participating in the 3rd annual Rational Combinations 360° program, please contact Kate Woda at Kate@tcfllc.org.
"I absolutely enjoyed the meeting! It was great getting both academia and industry together to discuss how we move forward."
- Robert Andtbacka, Huntsman Cancer Institute
"Thanks so much for putting on a great conference. It was very informative and I was excited to be a part of it. I am looking forward to the next one!"
- Amanda Bruno, GSK
"It was a great conference. I learned a lot and enjoyed the diversity of speakers"
- Julia Keith, RA Capital
"It was great meeting. I really enjoyed the conference and my interactions with several of the participants."
- Jeffrey Wallin, Genentech