2017 Media Partners
Rational Combinations Supports
Novel Trial Designs, Business Development & Scientific Data for Immuno-Oncology Combinations
The Conference Forum was delighted to present the inaugural Rational Combinations 360°, the only event addressing business aspects, novel clinical trial designs and scientific developments for combination immunotherapies.
With promising cancer immunotherapies in the clinic and an encouraging pipeline of new targets being developed, additional discoveries are now under way to determine the most effective rational combinations that are personalized for individual patients and for specific tumor types. Increased emphasis on prioritizing combinations will be crucial for decision-making. Both small and large companies are now racing to bring game-changing combination therapies to the market. As a result, novel therapies and innovative trial designs are creating increased momentum for investment/business development opportunities.
Designed by lead advisors Dr Axel Hoos (GSK) and Dr Ian McCaffery (Corvus Pharmaceuticals) along with advisory board members Drs Roy Baynes (Merck) Michael Kalos (Eli Lilly), Patricia Marinello (Merck Research Labs), Omid Hamid (The Angeles Clinic and Research Institute) and Mark Simon (Torreya Partners), Rational Combinations 360° provided the most up-to-date progress on combination developments from business aspects, clinical advancements and scientific data that will help prioritize the best cancer treatments for individual patients and tumor types.
The Rational Combinations 360° event delved into key areas including:
- Reviewing the current business landscape and what that means for combination immunotherapy
- Determining strategies for partnering of assets that enable trial design
- Identifying reimbursement challenges and creating strategies to address pricing in product development
- Exploring novel drug developments and technologies for immuno-oncology combinations
- Implementing innovative novel trial designs
- Reviewing next generation clinical data for combination immunotherapies
- Addressing safety and regulatory issues
- Accelerating approvals for combination trials
- Managing immune related adverse events
- Generating preclinical and clinical evidence
- Determining how biomarkers are used to inform combinations
- Understanding how biomarkers can be used for selecting indications
If you would like to participate in the 2nd annual Rational Combinations 360° program, contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in June 2017.
Executive Director, Business Development
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Conference Planner & Logistics
"I absolutely enjoyed the meeting! It was great getting both academia and industry together to discuss how we move forward."
- Robert Andtbacka, Huntsman Cancer Institute
"Thanks so much for putting on a great conference. It was very informative and I was excited to be a part of it. I am looking forward to the next one!"
- Amanda Bruno, GSK
"It was a great conference. I learned a lot and enjoyed the diversity of speakers"
- Julia Keith, RA Capital
"It was great meeting. I really enjoyed the conference and my interactions with several of the participants."
- Jeffrey Wallin, Genentech