2018 Executive Sponsors
2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Technology Sponsors
2018 Media Partners
The Westin Copley Place, Boston
10 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA, 02116
Located in Back Bay, The Westin Copley Place, Boston is around the corner from Copley Square. Visitors can experience a range of interesting activities and attractions near Copley Square, including outdoor festivals, a seasonal farmers market and the beautiful Trinity Church.
For hotel reservations, follow this link to access the online booking page or contact the reservations department at (617) 262-9600 and mention code PODD 2018 to secure a room at the group rate.
Click here for detailed directions to the venue.
Directions from Boston Logan International Airport:
- Take the Ted Williams Tunnel to I-93 North.
- Proceed on I-93 North to Storrow Drive (Exit 26).
- Proceed to Copley Square.
- Turn right onto Beacon, continue for 2 blocks.
- Turn left on Clarendon Street.
- Continue on Clarendon for 5 blocks and turn right on St. James.
- Proceed to the hotel.
Directions From the Back Bay AMTRAK Station:
(Guests arriving via Amtrak’s Acela and Regional trains, MBTA Commuter Rail and Orange Line):
- Exit onto Dartmouth Street.
- Cross Dartmouth Street and enter the Copley Place Mall (to the left of Neiman Marcus).
- Go up escalator and turn right at Louis Vuitton.
- Cross the glass footbridge, and follow the walkway past the Starbucks.
- The entrance to The Westin Copley Place is on the right.
- Note: The fare is $2.65.