Welcome to the Medicaid Rebate Summit (MRS), a strategic-level forum for manufacturers contracting with the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP), 340B, Medicare Part D, and states. This conference will cover the most up-to-date information available to help you stay current with the responsibilities in administering and managing the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP) and other related programs.
If you are looking to understand how government programs impact commercial contracting, this event provides the implementation, operations and compliance answers for the changing GP environment. Guided by industry veterans, the MRS conference is designed for all size manufacturers, covering:
- How Medicaid will shape pharma’s financial future
- AMP Final Rule preparations, key issues and implementation challenges
- 340B program double discounts, diversions, integrity initiatives, and audit reporting
- Strategic commercial contacting insights including Gross to Net Analysis
- Key assumptions for Bona Fide Service fees and Fair Market Value
- Two new reports on MACs from the Office of Inspector General
- Current civil and criminal enforcement actions and perspectives from an in house counsel, defense firm, and Federal and State prosecutors
- New requirements of IRS branded fee, Sequestration, and Sunshine Act reporting requirements and their impact GP and Commercial contracting
- State Insurance Exchanges and Medicaid Expansion updates
- Medicare Part D Donut Hole Challenges
- Individual State Medicaid invoice and reporting requirements
2014 Conference Advisory Board
Jim Abrams, MBA
Director Government Pricing & Reporting, Mylan Pharmaceuticals
Director, Government Pricing & Reporting, Eli Lilly
Director, Government Reporting, Hospira
Richard Holsapple, RPh
Pharmacy Services Manager, Oregon MMIS, HP Enterprise Service
Edward J. McAdam Sr.
Senior Director Payer Market & Contract Strategy, Daiichi Sankyo Pharma
Senior Director, Government Pricing & Commercial Operations, Dendreon
Director, Government Contracting & Pricing Compliance Officer, Johnson & Johnson International
Group discounts and special pricing for non-profits, government employees and small biotechs. Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
We look forward to seeing you on February 26, 2014 in Washington, DC.