2018 Executive Sponsors
2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Supporting Partners
2018 Educational Partners
2018 Media Partners
Sponsorships are available for organizations that provide the following services or technologies:
The conference presents and opportunity for your company to present a case study, take part in a panel discussion or present your company in a spotlight format.
Showcase your company in front of this prestigious audience.
- Interact with attendees at your booth during Registration, Lunch, Morning and Afternoon breaks, as well as the event reception
- Showcase your service or technology with signs front and center
- Opportunity to Exhibit & Sponsor are still available
– Download Floorplan –
Benefits of being a part of the event
- Receive passes to attend
- Your logo with hyperlink to your website and a company description will be on the conference website
- Have on-site branding in the materials and brochure handed out to all attendees
- Your logo on event signs
- Customized marketing including a discount code for attendance to give to your clients or prospects
- Receive the confidential attendee list
- Handshakes with the people of your choice will be facilitated
Quick-fire & Biotechnology Showcase
Novel biotechnology companies that are developing immunotherapy assets have the opportunity to showcase their data in front of large pharma and investors who are seeking new innovative sources to contribute to their pipelines to advance the treatment of cancer. Service providers have an opportunity to showcase how they are able to collaborate and partner with BioPahrm companies. The showcase package includes branding and networking benefits as follows:
- One all-access pass to attend the event.
- Logo and fifty word description on the conference website (with hyperlink to your site) and in the conference brochure.
- 25% discount to your clients or anyone you want to invite to the event through a custom code that we will track for you.
- Logo on signage at the event.
- Literature on a shared table
To request a showcase registration form, contact Meredith Sands at Meredith@tcfllc.org or 646-350-2586.