Welcome to the 5th Annual Executing Global Clinical Trials conference. The 2013 program is being offered as a one-day intensive followed by the option to attend the Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials conference.
The conference covers solutions to the current barriers and challenges in planning and executing successful global clinical trials and in particular, how to reduce the complexities of them. Example topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Lessons Learned from Unsuccessful Global Clinical Trials
- Regulatory Update on Global Clinical Trials and in particular Emerging Markets
- How Companies are Re-Thinking Global Clinical Trials
- Partnering with Global Investigative Sites
- CRO Best Practices in Collaborations, Implementation and Execution of Multi-National Trials:
- Risk Based Monitoring for Global Clinical Trials
- Technologies Driving Efficiencies in Global Clinical Trials
- Designing Patient-Centric Protocols to Increase Global Patient Engagement
- Reducing Protocol Complexity
- Re-Thinking Global Patient Recruitment and the Patient Experience in Global Clinical Trials
- Audit Inspections Update
- Trends of Approvals Outside the US
- 5th Annual Regional Roundtables -
One of the best-rated sections of the conference is the regional round tables for one-on-one questions with an expert in the following areas:
China • EU • Latin America • India • Japan
Eastern Europe • Middle East/North Africa • Korea
Special Offers & Discounts
Take a look at the 2013 agenda to get a good idea of the flow of the program. This conference is offered as a one-day event or can be combined with the Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials conference on September 11-12 in the same venue. The conference includes breakfast, networking breaks, and a luncheon. For any questions, contact us at Service@theconferenceforum.org.
"It was a pleasure to participate in the conference. The patient panel was especially engaging and excellent spokespeople."
- Christopher Gallen, MD, PhD, CEO, SK Bio-Pharmaceuticals
"My overall rating is A+!"
- Susan Romberg, RPS
"Thank you, the DPharm and Global Clinical Trials events were outstanding. You and the team have once again surpassed my expectations and delivered an event above and beyond anything else in the industry."
- Elan Josielewski, CRF Health
"Overall an excellent Conference that provided great updates on the global environment! The organizers did a great job!"
- Peter Hoffman, PH Associates
"Found new and informative information [in the Roundtables] regarding conducting trials in different regions."
- Jorge Esccobar, Baxter
"The Japan roundtable was popular and targeted. There was a good spread and variation of topics."
- Penelope Dalitz, CSL Behring
"Great Speakers! I loved coming to the seminar. The regulatory information is very informative."
- Aquanette Babbington Sass, Merck
"Excellent Hospitality and team work. Congenial and friendly atmosphere with fostered communication between speakers and attendees. Good job!"
- Honorio Silva, IAFCR
"Roundtables- Great idea! Good way to share specific experiences."
- Felicia Favorito, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Sergey Borisov, BBK Worldwide
- Linda Strause, Vical Inc.
"Good organization, strong speakers, enough opportunity for Q&A from attendees and networking cocktail hour were excellent. Overall, I thought the conference was very well organized and orchestrated. Kudos!"
- Matt Whalen, PhD, IMPACT LLC
"Knowledgeable and interesting, interactive and provocative."
- Brian Schrock, Eli Lilly & Co.
- Lisa McKerracher, BioAxone
"The speakers were extremely knowledgeable and I was particularly impressed with the way everyone was so willing to share information."
- Jamila Watkins, MBA, Merck Research Laboratories
"Very useful and practical information, very interactive meeting... New cutting edge info, new approaches- informative... Excellent, relevant, informative."
- Joan T. Butler, The George Washington University
- John Hedberg, RPS
"Outstanding session with fantastic goals for training and certification."
- MC Sullivan, MD, Caligor Rx
"Very good! Exceeded my expectations."
- Tammy Bishop, Caligor RX
"Excellent data, fun, interesting."
- Mark Szuch, UCB
"Overall engaging, excellent... Very balanced, important insights, factual, nice layout."
- Aleksandar Skuban, MD, Merck