2018 Executive Sponsors
2018 Associate Sponsors
2018 Exhibiting Companies
Dpharm is the gathering point for pharmaceutical professionals, clinical practitioners, patient advocacy, technology and service companies who are pushing boundaries to disrupt clinical trials for the benefit of patients.
Why become a Sponsor or Exhibitor?
Sponsoring or exhibiting is an opportunity to create and strengthen partnerships with pharmaceutical executives looking for real change in how we conduct clinical trials for the benefit of patients. CROs, technology companies, patient engagement/recruitment firms and other service providers with the ability to support real change in clinical trials have an opportunity to stand out to make change happen. DPharm has loyal support from top pharma companies and directed by pharma industry research veteran, Valerie Bowling.
Sponsoring & Exhibiting Packages Include:
- Pre-conference marketing benefits highlighting sponsoring and exhibiting companies in Dpharm campaign
- Passes to attend
- Facilitated handshakes
- Logo and company description listed on the website
- Logo and company description in brochure
- Access to the day one evening networking reception
- On-site signage with your logo prominently displayed
- Custom marketing
- Discount code for your clients/associates
- Exclusive access to the partnering desk
♦ Tell us where you are a year later on
“Where are they now?”
♦ Demonstrate your innovation in a case study
♦ All speaking slots above include invitation to Speaker Reception
♦ An exclusive session for companies with a unique offering designed to truly disrupt an aspect of clinical trials
♦ Chance to be named Winner of DPharm Idol 2018 with award presentation
♦ Tell the entire Audience:
– Why and how are you unique?
– What innovation have you helped to propel forward?
– Whom and what is your solution or technology disrupting?
Click here to submit your request to be considered to our senior-level, industry advisory board views and selects all companies.
♦ The exhibit hall is the focal point for networking
♦ Interact with attendees at your booth during Registration, Lunch, Morning and Afternoon breaks, as well as the event reception
♦ Showcase your service or technology with signs front and center
♦ Opportunity to Exhibit & Sponsor are still available
Your company logo and name in the hands of all attendees
♦ Pens / Pads / Mugs / Keys
♦ Host Registration / Cocktail Reception / Lunch / Breaks
If you want to consider any of these options or have ideas of your own, please contact:
Executive Director, Business Development
Meredith@tcfllc.org | 646-350-2586