Setting new standards in information exchange for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
Merck’s Head of Global Clinical Trials, Andy Lee to keynote CTC this April
March 20, 2017
Andy Lee, SVP, Head of Global Clinical Trial Operations, Merck, challenged the research team at The Conference Forum to bring a session to CTC (Clinical Trial Collaborations) that speaks to what it really means to truly collaborate for exquisite project delivery. We are delighted to welcome Andy in a keynote discussion with Tufts, Director of Sponsored Research Programs, Ken Getz as he shares his insights, concerns and suggestions for working more effectively to strike a better balance in the delivery model for effective drug development. Discussion points include:
- How do companies of different sizes find the model to the get the work done?
- How do sponsors manage a flexible portfolio; How to best navigate the ups and downs?
- What’s needed to cover the depth and breadth of projects across the globe?
- How do you establish partnerships?
- What is the right model for an organization (fully internal, fully external or a hybrid?)
- Challenges the CROs have created and their immense capabilities
Ken Getz will also present at CTC with an industry update on how the clinical collaborations landscape is changing and its impact on R&D operations. Both of these sessions will happen on April 3rd at CTC.
CTC is in its 2nd year and gives the industry a strategic look at how to collaborate in primarily needed outsourced functions to advance drug development. The CTC agenda takes a careful look at three alignment factors: resources, technology and processes along with time, cost, service, and scientific integrity. Depending on the stage of the company and therapeutic area, speakers help guide industry on what to prioritize and how collaborate to fit the need of the organization. For more information, visit: http://theconferenceforum.org/conferences/clinical-trial-collaborations/overview